Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011

Happy New Year!! Our computer had some issues the past week or so, so I haven't been able to access the blog. I myself am tired of the Christmas greeting! :o) We had a wonderful Christmas break. Nathan took the week of/before and the week after Christmas off. He enjoyed working on shutters for our house. (They will look "french country"ish. They will have the "Z" on them much like a barn door.) He's been working on the shutters every weekend for several months. Sanding, filling in holes, sanding some more and staining. He spent the week after Christmas polyeurothaning them in the garage. They look really nice. I know he's ready to be done. :o) The boys were in school until the Wed before Christmas and then enjoyed days of playing. We slept in and stayed up late and enjoyed visits with family. School and work began Monday and it wasn't too bad. We're getting back into the swing of things as the week goes on. I will upload Christmas pics and try to get them up here soon.

No comments: