One daddy, one mommy, two boys, a cat and a dog and all the little everyday adventures we encounter.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Now I have to catch up again
We are still here.....we've been busy and I've just slacked on my posting! I was all set to post last week, when I realized the pictures I uploaded from my new camera were too large to open. I was in all honesty, just too lazy to read the directions on how to change the size of the pictures. So, I put it off.....but today, I have read the manual, and spent the last hour and a half manually changing the size of the pictures ---ALL 250 of them--- on my camera! Whew!! That should be the only time I have to do that....wish I'd realized that sooner! I had to go through all of January and the first two weeks of February. SO, now that that's done, I can start with some more posts. I myself hate to open my blog every day and see the same post...so I will try to do better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for all that extra effort! We're looking forward to whatever you blog! We enjoy keeping up with the Herndon family.
We send our love.......
Post a Comment