Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Graduate

Cody graduated preschool last Thursday evening. I don't know if he realized what the ceremony was. :o) He was so cute to watch! This time, I was able to just sit back and enjoy watching him. I realized, all of these pictures are going to look the same, so don't take so many! It was nice to just enjoy watching him. They had a touching slide show highlighting the classes and the fun events over this past school year. After graduation, we celebrated at Culver's with some ice cream.
The graduate

Family picture with the graduateCody all dressed up outside the preschool before the ceremonyCody during the ceremony

1 comment:

Aunt Linda and Uncle Dale said...

Happy Graduation Cody! This is just the beginning of many happy experiences awaiting you!
We are pleased to share in your graduation via the BLOG! Happy wishes to you and all of your family!
We love you...Aunt Linda and Uncle Dale oxoxo