
Memorial Day weekend, I walked around the side of our house to the garage and saw this huge black snake slithering into our garage. I stopped and quickly went back into the house to call for Nathan. The boys had some friends over, so when they heard snake, they all came running. By the time we all got back to the garage, he'd already slithered his way into the garage, so Nathan stopped him and cornered him near the opening. He tried to strike at Nathan's hoe--out of fear--there were 4 boys all yelling "Kill him!" "Smash him!" and a man with a metal hoe coming towards him. Nathan scooped him up and got him out of the garage, but he fell off the hoe and slithered--super quickly--into the grass. He picked him up again and got him towards the edge of our yard and tossed him into the empty, wooded lot next to our house. He might return, but after all that drama, I think he'll probably stay away....at least let's hope!! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment