One daddy, one mommy, two boys, a cat and a dog and all the little everyday adventures we encounter.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Show and Tell---it's very important!
Cody really enjoys Show and Tell days each week--his day is Tuesday. He looks forward to this--taking great care in which toy to bring. I misunderstood the show and tell schedule when his teacher first sent it out, so he was "without a toy" a couple of times and had to regale his class with no "show" just the "tell". (Those of us who know Cody well, know that his "tell" is not short and sweet---I'm sure they got the whole story--complete with details!) :o) I was scolded more than once for my "misguiding"! :o) I am such a bad mom. *wink* I contacted Mrs. Stevens and got the 4-1-1 (info) on Cody's show and tell day. We are set! He now knows what Tuesday means, and even if it's Tuesday morning and we're in a rush to leave for school, he will still take his sweet time picking out just the right toy for show and tell. ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment