One daddy, one mommy, two boys, a cat and a dog and all the little everyday adventures we encounter.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Tennyson is home!
I'm so excited....I just checked Tennyson's blog (I posted about him awhile ago--he was born Sept 24 and isn't due until Dec 11. His parents bought our "old" house. He's been in the NICU here in Joplin since then.) he came home this weekend!! They are no doubt very glad to finally be home after such a long, stressful journey, but God has been SOOOO good to them and proved himself faithful again and again! Amazingly, Tennyson is still 3 weeks shy of his original due date. :-) You can click on the link at the side if you want to check out their blog and see pics of him. I am rejoicing with them today and thought I'd share it with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment