That sums up our weekend...how about yours? :-) We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The weather was COLD, but nice and sunny on Thursday and somewhat on Friday. We went to Nathan's older brother, Joe's house here in Joplin Wed night for dinner and games. My mother-in-law (Nana) and Nathan's younger brother, Eric, stayed at our house. We had Thanksgiving dinner here with Nathan's family and my sister-in-law's parents. Once we got the four kids to nap, we all sat around the fire in the living room and snoozed a little ourselves....aahhhh. We snacked and played more games Th night....Uno attack is our favorite! No early shopping for us....I ventured out about 10 to Target for a couple of deals we saw in the adds, but they were long gone! SO many people!! We put up our tree and other odds and ends and went back to Joe and Christy's for pizza and more Uno attack Friday night. Saturday, we didn't do much....we rented Ratatouille (sp?) and Ocean's 13--both were good. Sunday was a resting day....it was cold and rainy and a great day for a nap. Nana headed home and we finished some Christmas decorating and finished off some pies! :-) I could kick myself, b/c I didn't take any pictures this weekend. Too busy enjoying everything. I will post some that I unloaded off the computer this morning....they're from last weekend. The dog is our neighbor's...we've kind of adopted each other. She loves to come and play and we love to give her leftover food. ;-)




No comments:
Post a Comment