One daddy, one mommy, two boys, a cat and a dog and all the little everyday adventures we encounter.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
"You're not coming to my party!"
So lately Cody has been informing those he is not happy with that they are no longer coming to his party in July. Birthdays are a big thing around here lately....it's very upsetting to somone if it's someone else's birthday and not theirs. We have a busy birthday season at the first of the year with my birthday, Trevor's, Chloe the cat's (I told you they were important) and of course, Nathan's, which is today. We discovered this "interest" in birthdays when we were discussing the plans for Trevor's birthday party. Cody quickly remembered his party last July and determined it was his birthday every time. He has been looking forward to his party in July, when it's his turn and apparently is planning his guest list carefully. Hopefully, you'll be graced with his approval!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.
I hope I'm on your list, Cody! Enjoyed this....I know how special birthdays are in the "Ward" families! Hope Nathan's was really great! Love you all!
Post a Comment