Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ready or not....here I come!

We played family hide and seek the other night. The boys went together to hide and I hid as Nathan counted. We were all hiding back in our bedroom--me beside my dresser and the boys in our closet (a favorite spot of theirs). The were not quiet at all--they never are! I heard Nathan approaching and waited for him to discover the boys. I peeked out of my spot and saw Nathan perched by the door, waiting for the boys....in a Batman mask! :o) He was able to surprise them and they began chasing him and trying to find him in his many secretive hiding spots. The whole time he kept the Batman mask on. So much fun!

Daddy on the runSsshhhhhhhh!!!Trying to find daddy--the hall lights are on, Trevor has a flashlight, and the Spiderman mask's eyes light up.Sneaky daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun memories you are making for the boys...and for their parents too! And what fun sharing for Grandparents and aunts and uncles and others to read and enjoy now! Have a good, fun, safe weekend!
We love you.........