One daddy, one mommy, two boys, a cat and a dog and all the little everyday adventures we encounter.
Friday, February 27, 2009
I pledge allegiance....
Cody randomly remembers things such as shows and movies he's watched or things he's been taught at preschool,etc. He was talking in the car the other day about the "miracle-flag". There's a scene in Toy Story 2 when Buzz Lightyear gives a speech about finding Woody and the "miracle-flag" appears behind him. Cody was telling me about this scene and then relating it to something in preschool about the flag. We pass a bank in Webb City on the way to and from Trevor's school, so I think that initially triggered the conversation. But, I heard him say "miracle-flag" and I turned around and asked him to repeat the word again--to make sure I was hearing it right. I was. I don't want to correct him--that will come soon enough and it's so cute to hear him say it! Out of curiosity, I wondered if he said the word "miracle" when he said the Pledge of Allegiance. So I asked him to say the whole pledge. He said the whole thing as clear as could be! I think he may have said "libby" for Liberty. So cute how they say what they hear. After he talked about the "miracle-flag", he switched to talking about getting the "losp" this summer. Translation: WASP. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment