Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mother's Day...a month later

Cody's preschool had a Mother's Day program with a Hoedown theme. It was so cute. He practiced and practiced his songs for me. The two he loved to sing were "I Love My Mommy" (set to the tune of "You Are My Sunshine") "You are my mommy--my dear sweet mommy. You make me happy when I am sad. You'll never know mom, how much I love you, Happy Mother's Day to you!" and "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" (set to the tune of "Rawhide") "Mommy, mommy, mommy. I sure love my mommy and my mommy love me, mommmmeeeeeee. Good bad whatever, mommies, no, never, leave me no matter what I do. And the days go quickly, blink and you'll miss it, as I grow up before your eyes. (Repeat the mommy.)" So fun! Miss Ruth, the preschool's music teacher, arranged all the songs. She did a great job. Here are some pics
Enjoying snacks afterwards

2 comments:

Aunt Libby said...

Cody is such a gooch!

aunt linda and uncle dale said...

"Mother's Day....a month later" with special memories FOREVER! Super pix! What creative teachers to plan such special events/activities for the children and their "mommies". Pix are precious! Thanks for sharing!
Love you all................