One daddy, one mommy, two boys, a cat and a dog and all the little everyday adventures we encounter.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Weather
Last night, the moon had a ring around it. I personally, didn't see it....I meant to look at it, but forgot. :o) Our weather man talked about it....it's caused by ice crystals in the air. I saw some people on Facebook talking about the moon and it was said that a ring around the moon means "bad weather". So, I googled it, and sure enough, folklore says it usually precedes bad weather, usually in the winter months. Now, they are calling for a potentially "major" winter storm here tomorrow. We will either get 3-5 inches of sleet and snow or possibly 7-12 inches of sleet and snow.....just depends where it tracks. As of last night, we were in the larger portion! Interesting.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we had one here a few nights ago - and we didn't get any worse weather - it will be interesting to see what happens for you guys!
Post a Comment