Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sledding























We didn't get the amount of snow originally predicted, which, to us, was disappointing; BUT, we're thankful for what we did get--it was just enough to sled! Nathan and I often refer to our back yard as "the bowl". It is rather bowl shaped due to the digging of the basement and all. I do not like it, however, I now have a greater appreciation for it as I see the use it provides. We have a great sledding hill. Part of it is steep and then it gradually tapers off along the rest. The boys had a great time going down the hill! I even joined them Sat evening. Bless his heart, Cody would get on his saucer and not put his feet up, but still went down full blast. He also would try it head first, only half his little body was on the saucer sled and so when we pulled his snow pants off, chunks of snow fell out and his pants underneath were so wet! It was such fun. We hurried out after coming home from church on Sunday, but most of the snow was already melted. The boys played in it to the last flake! It was fun while it lasted.....

No comments: