One daddy, one mommy, two boys, a cat and a dog and all the little everyday adventures we encounter.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
We "elfed" ourselves
To see our family get "elfed", click here or on the picture.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I've watched the "elfing of the Herndons" many times and enjoy it everytime!!!! Your pix of the ice storm are so beautiful...if it weren't for the damage! Loved the sledding pix and narrative! Fun memories for the boys and the whole family of a winter with snow! And, how exciting to learn of the arrival of Cocoa! Lucky dog to become a member of a wonderful family! I'm sure he already has endeared himself as a full-fledged member of the Herndon family! Enjoy this Christmas weekend and the wonderful and busy days ahead! Love to you all....Aunt Linda
1 comment:
I've watched the "elfing of the Herndons" many times and enjoy it everytime!!!!
Your pix of the ice storm are so beautiful...if it weren't for the damage!
Loved the sledding pix and narrative! Fun memories for the boys and the whole family of a winter with snow!
And, how exciting to learn of the arrival of Cocoa! Lucky dog to become a member of a wonderful family! I'm sure he already has endeared himself as a full-fledged member of the Herndon family!
Enjoy this Christmas weekend and the wonderful and busy days ahead!
Love to you all....Aunt Linda
Post a Comment