Friday, May 16, 2008

Just for fun Friday

Here are some fun pics that are kind of random...but thought I'd share.
Trevor crawled in this football toy box with some blankets and got stuck. We had to pull and pull to get him out. He took a moment to give a nice smile.
Cody found some of Nathan's wrenches and decided to play "daddy" and "work" on the gator. I caught him starting to sit up, but he was laying down on the floorboard reaching up under the steering wheel to "work".
He decided to go at it from a different angle.Cody is really bad about staying IN his bed when it's time for bed.....I think he got tired while he was playing and just made himself a bed on the floor. This is how we found him when we went to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so sweet!!! Post more like that.