On the way to school this morning, Trevor made an observation about our "windsheepers". (That's windshield wiper. I know....but I can't correct him just yet....it's too cute. It's just like his version of hamburger-"hang-ga-burger") He informed me of the process the windsheepers take as they clean off the windshield. "All the rain runs down into it's bucket and then it scoops it up and pushes it up on our car" He has a perfect view of the passenger side wiper. I thought it was a really neat observation and very simply put. By his explanation, you could tell he had been studying it as we drove.
On a side note, we have to drive in a construction zone to and from Webb City right now as they are working on several overpasses--it will be one of those clover looking things I've heard. They've been working for a year now, but are finally onto the road part. We get to see LOTS of big equipment--which is every boys dream--even Nathan's. Last week, as we drove to school, he told me he wanted to be like the construction workers b/c they get to play in the mud every day. :-) That would be fun, but I think those men had to learn lots of math just to play in the mud! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment