Thursday, May 15, 2008

Making up for lost blogs

I just spent the last hour (maybe longer) unloading the pictures off our camera. Wow.....there's still some Christmas on there! Great camera to hold all those pictures....really, I just forget to take the memory card into Wal-Mart and print the pictures off. In addition to loading the computer with pictures from the camera, I have now cleaned out the memory card so when I do remember to take it in and print the pics off, it won't be full of the pictures I don't want. Did you get all that? :-) Ok.....so what you haven't heard about is our new basketball goal. For Nathan's birthday--(that was April 16...see, I am behind)--he got a basketball goal. We have been without one since we moved out of our other house....how have we survived? :-) It was a fun evening activity for Daddy and the boys and now they are making up for lost time. It was a 3 day process, but Nathan got the goal set and there hasn't been a day go by that they haven't played on it! I'm not exaggerating.....

Obviously, this is a favorite thing to do with Daddy when we're playing bball. I had several pics to choose from on this pose. :-)

Our t-ball season is now in full swing. We kicked off the season Saturday morning with our first game and team pictures. Trevor looks so grown up in his ball uniform and I think he feels really neat in it. Their first game went well....and I think it was really fun for them to actually get to have some more action than they got in practice. We had our second game last night and it was amazing, but I think they actually improved a tad since Saturday. Last night went really well. Trevor did really well too. It's a whole new world to us....going to the ball park and all....we saw so many people we knew there last night. Here are some pics from Saturday.

This may seem random, but we gave Cocoa her first bath since we've had her. I love her face in this picture....I can't tell if she's really enjoying it, or humiliated. :-) We all were a bit wet afterwards b/c she kept shaking the water off of herself. That's all for now. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again I am catching up on your blog! Loved the pictures of the first and last days of school. Glad it was such a great year for Trevor and that his teacher was so super!
Enjoyed the random pix of Cody making repairs; Trevor "stuck" in the toy box; Cody asleep on the floor; Trevor's ball games and the basket ball net being enjoyed. Still saddened to see the amazing pictures of the power of nature in the tornados and winds. I continue to uphold your friends in prayer. What a challenge for them. I am sure they continue to be grateful for their safety in the storm and for your help and support in these difficult days!
Enjoy the Memorial Day holiday and the week ahead as you develop a new routine for summer days! Enjoy!
Love to you all.........