I will say it again.....I don't know where he gets it from! Once again, as we went to tuck Cody in for the night, we found him with blankets stuffed in his jammies! This time, it was just a pair of jammie bottoms. Too funny!! He had a chenille blanket (adult size), two recieving blankets, two other "baby" blankets--one of which is crocheted-so you know it's pretty bulky. He also had a bean-bag stuffed lamb and his corn bag. :o) Nathan took lots of pictures and we laughed and laughed! He's giving us lots of fun memories (with picture proof) to share when he gets older!


2 comments:
that is just too funny - I think you need to get him a little chest or something to hide stuff in - I better that would be a huge hit with him!!
Treasured pictures and memories!
Love the new title page picture too!
Love you all....
Post a Comment