Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Day Before The Day Before

Today is the day before the day before Libby and Ross's wedding! They are busy moving some of Libby's stuff into Ross's house (their house soon), packing for their honeymoon and other miscellaneous tasks before the big day. I can't believe the day is already here! We've talked about the wedding in such "futuristic" tense that it seems strange to refer to it as "tomorrow"! It's been a fun journey--hearing all the ideas and seeing them come to fruition. We are hoping the weather holds out a bit for us...it's been a gorgeous week here, but they are calling for rain tomorrow and possibly some rain on Saturday. :o( Nathan and I know personally, that rain cannot dampen the joy of your wedding day....and you can even take pictures in the rain!! :o) But, we hope it holds up while it needs to. We are excited the wedding weekend is finally here and excited for Ross to join our family. (Hopefully, he is too! -haha) :o) I will post about the wedding next week and have pictures as well.

No comments: