One daddy, one mommy, two boys, a cat and a dog and all the little everyday adventures we encounter.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Welcome to our blog!
Hello! Welcome to the Herndon family blog. This was created to share some of the everyday happenings in the Herndon house. I will post pictures and things we have going on here. Feel free to comment back to us.
Stephanie
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sweet...first myspace now blogspot.... I don't even have that. I'm impressed!
Love hearing about what the Herndons are doing.....since the miles keep us from chatting about it over a cup of coffee...or soda or tea. I'll look forward to keeping current. Thanks! Your "fall adventure" sounded like great family fun!
2 comments:
Sweet...first myspace now blogspot.... I don't even have that. I'm impressed!
Love hearing about what the Herndons are doing.....since the miles keep us from chatting about it over a cup of coffee...or soda or tea. I'll look forward to keeping current. Thanks! Your "fall adventure" sounded like great family fun!
Post a Comment