One daddy, one mommy, two boys, a cat and a dog and all the little everyday adventures we encounter.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Florida Pictures
I will post more about our vacation later....I don't have time right now, but thought I'd put up some pics to share for now.
This is the view of the beach from our balcony.
Trevor enjoying "surfing".
Cody playing in the sand. He just destroyed a sandcastle Nathan and I built.
Lots of playing in the sand and surf.
Burying Trevor in the sand.
Cody's turn to be in the sand.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Loved the pictures! PTL! How great for all of you to enjoy such a spectacular family and fun time! Your pictures are worth a thousand words...but I'm looking forward to hearing about the trip too! Are you safely back home ... or enroute???? I know you will enjoy this trip over and over again in pictures and memory! Love you all....
1 comment:
Loved the pictures! PTL! How great for all of you to enjoy such a spectacular family and fun time! Your pictures are worth a thousand words...but I'm looking forward to hearing about the trip too! Are you safely back home ... or enroute????
I know you will enjoy this trip over and over again in pictures and memory! Love you all....
Post a Comment