Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Getting handsome

Trevor likes to come in to our bathroom on Sunday mornings when Nathan's getting ready. Ususally, Nathan will "share" his process by applying a touch of deoderant and aftershave to Trevor. You can tell it makes him feel very grown up and special. A couple of weeks ago, Trevor was in his bathroom during the day for several minutes. I asked him what he was doing and he informed me he was brushing his teeth and putting on chapstick, fixing his hair, etc. So TH morning, I was getting ready to clip the cat's nails and he tells me he knows where the clippers are. He thought the clippers for the cat were the human clippers for his nails and went to get them in his bathroom drawer. When he came out he said....."Remember the other day when I was getting handsome......" I questioned him and he repeated the phrase to me. I had to stop and think for a minute and remembered the bathroom time. Ah, yes, when he was getting handsome...... how cute!

No comments: