Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Valentine's Day---a little late

I realized I haven't posted any of the pics from the boys' Valentine's Day parties at school. This was Cody's first Valentine's party and box. He used an old V box of Trevor's and was pleased as punch to use it. We helped Trevor make up a castle for his. They both had more fun eating the treats than they did the Valentines. I am a room mother for Trevor's class, so Cody and I attended his party and helped with the treats. After their snacks and Valentines, they had a relay race. The class divided into two teams and "raced" with a spoonful of conversation hearts from one bowl to another across the room. So fun! Here are some pics.
Trevor getting a spoonful of hearts.
The relay race...I think it's near the beginning b/c you can still see the floor! :o)Trevor on his way to the second bowls.Trevor had some help going through his "loot".The Valentine castle.Cody and me at his V day party.....clearly, he's not into the picture. :o)Posing with the V day treats. Ice cream, cookie, goldfish, candy......Going through the Valentines....this took all of 2 minutes! :o)Cody and his Vday box.

No comments: