Trevor's class made a book about Mom. They answered all types of questions about mom. Here is Trevor's--I have typed it out exactly as he answered it (including the spelling). Enjoy!! I did! :o)
My mom was born in: Webb City
Her birthday is on: Octobre
She is 34 years old.
When she was a little girl her favorite toy was: a doll
She had a pet: dogs cat dog (I wrote it like he did. He may have got sidetracked....)
Her favorite teacher was: Mrs gosling (This is a teacher at his school. I never had a Mrs. Gosling) :o)
Her favorite subject in school was: Math
She wanted to be a: life grad (lifeguard)
Her favorite color is: blue
Her favorite food is: pizze
Her favorite television show is: spuoch bob sqar pants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
Her favorite game is: uno
She drives a: car
She dresses: preet (pretty)
Her favorite sport is: sorccer (soccer)
Her best friend is: libe (Libby)
She admires: Trevor
Her favorite book is: good night moon
Her favorite movie is: bedtime story (We just rented this movie, Bedtime Stories, so it's fresh in his mind)
She hates: patchric (Patrick from SpongeBob--he's very annoying)
She never: lets me drink
She always: lets me eat popcorn and pop
Her favorite vacation spot is: the beach
She looks good when she wears: a shrt
She is not afraid of: moter (monsters)
She is afraid of: drangin (dragons--I've told him we shouldn't play with them, etc b/c they're not good)
She likes to shop for: shrts (shirts)
On the weekend she: pays with and she lets me woch bad shows (I'm not sure about this one....don't know what he means by that!? :o) We don't allow certain shows...for good reason!)
She has green color of eyes
She has blode color of hair
Her favorite hobby is: bascitball (basketball)
She loves me because: she lesse me drink pop and chipips and candy and sucrs (suckers--this is not an everyday thing!) :o)
My Mom is special because.....she is the bests mom in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment