Today was Trevor's last day of 1st grade. He is now officially a 2nd grader! Wow! That went by fast! He is so excited, but a little sad to leave such a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Mitchell. To be honest, we are too! Cody's last day of preschool was last Tuesday. He was excited too, but I don't think he really understands summer break yet. I took pictures of them as I do on the first day of school. (It's something my mom did when we were little and I used to hate it, but I've carried it on with my kids. And guess what, I think they hate it too! But, it sure is fun to look back at the pictures of them from the first day to the last day.) Click here to see T's first day and here to see C's first day. Just in case you want to see how they've changed. :o)
Last Day as a 1st Grader
In front of the school sign
Trevor and the "bestest teacher in the whole world" (Trevor's words) Mrs. Mitchell
Cody and his preschool teachers, Miss Missy (left) and Miss LeeAnn (right)
Last day of preschool....didn't want his picture taken
Last Day as a 1st Grader
In front of the school sign
Trevor and the "bestest teacher in the whole world" (Trevor's words) Mrs. Mitchell
Cody and his preschool teachers, Miss Missy (left) and Miss LeeAnn (right)
Last day of preschool....didn't want his picture taken
Last day of preschool in front of their sign
2 comments:
so cute and a great idea - I may steal that one when they get in school. Maelynn starts pre-K in the fall - she is so ready for it! She is so bored at home.
Congratulations, second grader, Trevor! Have a super summer!
Love you all!
Post a Comment