Friday, February 15, 2008

I thought girls were "yucky"....


Last weekend, I sat down with Trevor to write out his valentines and he was agahst at having to sign some for the girls in his class. When we talked about having a birthday party for friends from school, he adamently said..."No girls.....they're yucky." However, yesterday at his classroom Valentine's party, he felt differently. He was all about talking to his friend McKenna, who he told us later that evening, he going to marry. He explains it to us that she is his "valentime" (as he says it). Apparently, Cade, from another class is going to marry McKenna, but he decided he didn't want to, so now she's Trevor's valentime. I'm still a little unclear on the details. ;-) Usually on a class party day, Trevor rides home with me and foregoes the bus.....but he had told McKenna he was going to ride the bus home (she doesn't ride his bus, she rides another). It was important that he ride the bus yesterday b/c he'd told her he would. So, he passed up coming home early and possibly going to the park b/c it was so nice out, for riding the bus. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is too cute!!!!! Trevor looks so cute in that picture!!! I can't stop laughing at that, too cute!