
Daddy going down the hill last night
Bombs away!!
Trevor, Cody, Ethan and Grant (neighbors)
Trevor getting ready to go down
Mmmmmmmmm.......
What does snow taste like?
Trevor shoveling the sidewalk
Cody going down the hill

I'm inside, thawing out, with hot chocloate in hand (well, not while typing) after two hours of playing in the snow! It was fun. We sure gave the sleds (and my body) a workout! I measured 3 inches in several spots, so I'm going with 3" for our total snowfall. Not bad. I'd have enjoyed more--it would last longer on the sledding hill, but we'll take 3. It was just enough for several hours of fun. Our neighbor boys across the street came over to sled and really showed Trevor and Cody some new techniques. I was a bit worried that our sleds wouldn't make it....but they survived, quite well. The hill where they sledded?.....now that's a different story. :-) I built a very small snowman.....the snow's just too powdery. I had to really scrape up the snow underneath--it was a little more wet and able to pack if you really worked with it. I managed to get a couple pics of it before a neighborhood dog (who is a bit scraggly) came and peed on it! Poor snowman. The sun has been peeking in and out for about an hour now and it's working it's melting magic. It took ALL day for the snow to get here and stick and it's going to be gone in under 24 hours. Sad. Our weather man says there's one more "major" winter storm in a week or so......we'll just have to wait and see.
2 comments:
hi boys love gamma
I love the snowman. The pictures playing in the snow make me envious. My snow baby wanted so bad to play in the snow and I had to go to work. When he and dad got home they had a little snow ball fight.
Post a Comment