Thursday, March 20, 2008

Best Thing About Spring Break

This week has gone by too fast. It's Spring Break week and it's been so nice to not have to go anywhere first thing in the morning. Yesterday, we finally saw the sun--first time since Sunday afternoon. It's out in full force again today. This is a nice addition to the week, but I think by far the best part of Spring Break week here has been staying in our jammies! In fact, Tuesday, I didn't shed my pjs until 4:54 pm and that was b/c we were headed to my brother-in-law's for dinner. That's the first time I'd put make-up on since Friday! WOW! While it's been nice, I'm kind of ready to get out and do something. Even if it's a trip to Target! :-)

P.S. It's 8:45am and I have to get dressed b/c the asphalt people are here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a life....jammies until 4:45pm!!!