Monday, August 11, 2008

Final Countdown....

One week from today is the first day of First Grade for Trevor. We are soaking up every last minute of summer vacation and trying to enjoy all that we can. The week will go by too fast I'm sure. I spent a good hour or so last night labeling all the school supplies and tucking them into his backpack. This year, we have Cody's school supplies too, as he'll start Preschool in 3 weeks. It was a tough transition into summer break at first, but we have a had a wonderful 3 months! We have played t-ball, enjoyed summer evenings outside together, lots of swimming, we went to Florida, gumma and poppy's, Daddy went to Denmark, we've been to Silver Dollar City and White Water, canoeing with Nana, and played with fun friends. What a fun summer! Now, it's sad to see it go and I'm sad to trade in our lax summer schedule for the busy school-year routine, but excited for the fun that awaits us in school!

No comments: