Cody: Now can we open our "super-prize"? (that's how he says' surprise)
Cody asked me last week about the weather or something...why's it cloudy, why's it going to rain? I told him, as I always do, "Because God wanted it to." His response to me...."I like Jesus!!"
I asked Trevor some kind of question last week...maybe to put something up or whatever...anyway, his response to me: "Nope....no can do!" :-)
1 comment:
Loved reading the summary of your summer and your readiness for the school year. What an excitiing time that was for me for all my years as a student....and as a teacher...and administrator. It is still an exciting time relived in memory and in the stories of Cody and Trevor etc. THANKS!
I also greatly enjoyed the "I should write a book" comments which you so wonderfully are saving in your blog writings! The comments are precious....Thanks again! Love you all.........
Post a Comment