One daddy, one mommy, two boys, a cat and a dog and all the little everyday adventures we encounter.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Drop the m and the y
I was informed this week it's no longer cool to be known as "MOMMY". Rather, I'll be called just plain "MOM". All for the sake of reputation. After all, we don't want word to get around First Grade that someone still calls their mother "MOMMY". This is how it came about....Trevor left his lunchbox at school Friday and claimed he "lost" it. I reminded him several times over the weekend to check first thing Monday morning about his lunch box. I told him to check with Mrs. Mitchell and tell her quote: "My mommy needs me to find my lunchbox" Trevor's response: "Okay, but do I have to say, 'Mommy'??" That's when I asked it if wasn't cool to say that....with a sheepish grin, he confirmed my suspicion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL!!! That is too funny! So you're just mom now. At least to Cody you're still Mommy?
A little boy is growing up.....The first of many signs of maturing. It is happening toooooo fast!
Looking forward to seeing you all soon........
Love you all!
P.S. How is Cody's ear?
Post a Comment