Wednesday, June 18, 2008

6 year old Sales Pitch

Sunday morning, over breakfast, I mentioned to Nathan that my Peace Lily was doing really well. I had read info on watering them and had been doing that. (I brought the Lily home from Grandma Peterson's funeral. It's so big and was doing so well, I transplanted it and some of the leaves would get yellow. The info I read said they will do this occasionally.) I mentioned that the watering had worked out and Trevor piped right up and said, "Mommy, you should get the "Aqua Globe" for your plant...It does the watering for you!" Spoken nearly word-for-word from an infomertial they've seen on their cartoon channel on the Satellite. I had to chuckle....and I had to explain it to Nathan as he hasn't seen the commercial. Good thing Trevor can't use the phone yet, or he might order something for me! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids are such little sponges! The watering ball does sound like a great watering plan! Dale recently made the same suggestion...from the same commercial! :)