Last weekend I was putting some picture albums in our basement and came across a small photo book of Cody as a newborn. I sat down with him and showed him the pictures. There was a picture of me a few days before I had him and the picture was showing my pregnant belly. I pointed to my belly and said, "Look, there you are!"
Cody: "Where?"
Me: "Right there, in Mommy's tummy!"
Cody: "Yeah,.....you ate me!"
************************
On our way to Silver Dollar City, we stopped in Ozark to eat at Subway. As we were eating a group of Amish/Mennonite men came in. As soon as the first man stepped through the door, Trevor audibly gasped, pointed and exclaimed "Cowboys!!"
1 comment:
Those comments are hilarious!! I can picture Cody saying that to you with a smile and a laugh and can SO picture Trevor with a serious/excited look on his face saying "cowboys!" oh SO funny!
Post a Comment