Monday, June 30, 2008

Weather Watchers Run in the Family

True to his mother's and great-grandmother's forms, Trevor is a weather-watcher. I say that lightly.....mostly, he's concerned with the storm factor as he doesn't like the thunder and lightening--especially at night. So, last night, I told him that they were calling for rain today (Th). I was outside reading in the morning before everyone was up and as I walked inside, I told Trevor "Good morning!"



Trevor greeted me, very seriously: "Good morning--I thought it was supposed to rain today!"



Me: "I did too. But, I don't make the weather....who does?"



Trevor: "Jesus---But I think he forgot!"



Nathan, who was eating his breakfast, joined me in saying, "You think he forgot?"



So sweet. He then asked Nathan if he thougth when we get to heaven if we get to open our eyes and see Jesus make the rain? Nathan said, "I bet so." and I told Trevor I bet we could have snow if we wanted....he was very exicted about that....and then asked when it was going to be winter? Let's get through t

No comments: