Here is our fireplace with stockings
Here is it at night with a roaring fire going.....I love this picture.
The wreath on our front door
Our entry table....I bought the snowman last year the day after Christmas...I'll keep him out through January along with my other snowmen. I wait to put the snowmen out until after Christmas so there's some fun winter decor up. This table also has a picture of our house in the midst of a major ice storm last December. The frame itself looks like icicles.
The kids table.....all their Christmas toys and noisemakers. (We have a lot of those....much to daddy's dismay!) All the Christmas books are here too.
My santa collection
My Navitivy collection. I just got the silver Nativity sillhouette this year and I love it! The wooden couple in the corner of the buffet, is actually a puzzle. My mom had this up for years at home and I have it now.
Joseph, Mary and the baby Jesus....they sit by the front door.
Lastly, our Christmas tree. We've had this tree for nearly 10 years. I must say, it looks a little pitiful against our vaulted ceiling....kind of like the Charlie Brown tree. :o) But it has lots of character....you can't tell it here, but it leans.....
Here is the tree with no flash....so you can get the effect of the lights.....
The whole living room....all Christmastized.
That's it....thanks for taking the tour! Have a Merry Christmas!!
1 comment:
Thank you for a wonderful and beautiful tour! Your decorations look so lovely on this tour....as they did when we saw them in person at Thanksgiving! Your trees, fireplace, wreathe, the entry table...Wow!....Even the childrens area! Very special! I love to turn on the lights early in the morning. (I loved your "without bulb" pix of the tree and the warm fire in the fireplace pix!) In the early morning there is a special ambiance and peace which seems to start the day in a special way! Thanks again for sharing. I'm not even tired after taking such a wonderful tour!
Love you all........
Post a Comment