Friday, December 12, 2008

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out

We love the movie "A Christmas Story"....about Ralphie who desperately wants "an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle". Everyone he tells this to, tells Ralphie--"You'll shoot your eye out!". The boys love to watch this movie too. The movie (and the neighbor boy up the street) have inspired Trevor to want a BB gun. (I'm not sure how you write that...) Anyway, Sunday morning over breakfast, talk turned to B-B guns and Trevor asked Cody if he wanted one....Cody's IMMEDIATE (and serious) response: "No, I'll shoot my eye out!"

Priceless!! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute anecdote! Wish every kid's first reaction to any thoughts of guns were "No, I don't want to shoot my eye out"....or "anyone else's eye"! Glad for the update on the ears too....Hope there'll be no need for tubes!
Enjoy these busy before Christmas days!
Love you all..........