Today is mine and Nathan's 10th wedding anniversary!! We are so excited! Cannot believe it's been 10 years! In some ways, it feels like it's been longer, and in other ways it feels like it was just yesterday. Neither one of us would change a thing.Nathan, thank you for making me laugh, and cry, for pushing me when I need nudging, for putting up with me, you are my parenting partner-in-crime, my strength, my shelter, my love and my best friend. If I had it to do over, I'd choose you again! I love you!! Happy 10th Anniversary!!

**Note Added: This morning as I reached for my coffee cup, I found these.

My husband went to Hallmark--yes Hallmark--and all on his own!!--and picked these out yesterday. He put them up with the other coffee cups, knowing I'd find them first thing in the morning! What sweet surprise! I would also like to add that Nathan and I have a "contest" each year to see who will say "Happy Anniversary" first. We inherited this game from my parents who have been playing for 38 years. We have a blast each year trying to beat each other to the punch. Our first year of marriage, we played the game monthly. Nathan will tell you he has the higher "score"...and I think he probably is right. There have been a couple of years where we've been awake at midnight and each of us cautiously watching the clock in the hopes of "winning". This year, I set my alarm on my cell phone, and woke up at midnight--just to roll over and wish Nathan "Happy Anniversary" and "I WON!!" :-)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary - isn't 10 years when they take you to Hawaii?? :)
Too funny about the anniversary game - Chris and I play that game too - we still play it monthly and sad to say he has a much higher score than I do. I think once mothers we loose part of our brains!! Especially the memory part!!
Happy Anniversary....May God bless you with many more "decades" of a wonderful love and hundreds of thousands more "I Love You"s! Have a special anniversary day and spread it out to last through the whole weekend....and finally, wishing you a blessed year # 11!
Love you all!
Post a Comment