Nathan and I went to St. Louis this past weekend as a 10th anniversary celebration. It's not Hawaii...but it was still so nice! (And we saved money!) :-) We had a great time. Nathan's never been to St. Louis--except to fly over on his way somewhere else, and a Rams game we won tickets to....back before we had kids. :-) We went to the Budweiser brewery, ate on "The Hill" (a great Itallian neighborhood with tons of restaraunts--so good), the Delmar Loop (used to be where the trolleys "looped" around before heading back downtown--now it's a shopping/dining district). We also visited Union Station and were awed at it's history, of course the Arch, and the Galleria mall--to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. Instead of a bulky posting, I think I will post on our trip in bits and pieces. More to come!
One daddy, one mommy, two boys, a cat and a dog and all the little everyday adventures we encounter.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Weekend Getaway
Nathan and I went to St. Louis this past weekend as a 10th anniversary celebration. It's not Hawaii...but it was still so nice! (And we saved money!) :-) We had a great time. Nathan's never been to St. Louis--except to fly over on his way somewhere else, and a Rams game we won tickets to....back before we had kids. :-) We went to the Budweiser brewery, ate on "The Hill" (a great Itallian neighborhood with tons of restaraunts--so good), the Delmar Loop (used to be where the trolleys "looped" around before heading back downtown--now it's a shopping/dining district). We also visited Union Station and were awed at it's history, of course the Arch, and the Galleria mall--to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. Instead of a bulky posting, I think I will post on our trip in bits and pieces. More to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment