Monday night, as we got the kids ready for bed, Trevor wanted to read us a book. A Dick and Jane book....he did tremendous! While he was reading, Cody, as usual, was up and wandering around. He had on his footed jammies b/c it was very cold Monday night. I noticed a bulging on the leg of his jammies and questioned it. Nathan, trying to stifle a smile and chuckle, informed me that Cody's blankies, etc were in the jammies. I headed for the cameras. When I returned, he gladly explained his sword, his blankies, his mini-cap gun, and his "fying" glass (magnifying glass) were all in stuffed into his pajamas. He thought he was so neat and marched around the room. Such a joy--just watching his little mind think about putting that stuff in there. :-) Nathan was able to playfully "unload" all the goodies, but he quickly loaded up again. Here are some pics I took of him with his "stash".

It's in my jammies. (Don't you use your pajamas for storage?) :-)

The Jammie Stash
Reloading....
Showing the "stash".
3 comments:
That's hilarious!!!!
So glad you capture the creative, precious, sweet, childhood memories of Cody and Trevor and your family....And so glad you share! Love you all.....
That is just too funny. Your going to have to get him tighter jammies! :)
Post a Comment